Every year, Paper Pumpkin celebrates its birthday with all subscribers...always with a little surprise gift, too. This year was no different...everyone received an additional stamp set with their regular kit supplies. How fun is that?!!
This kit was loaded with supplies to create 8 really cute pop-up Birthday cards. All of the pieces were die cut, ready to punch out, stamp and assemble. Comes with a wide variety of adhesives, too...dimensionals, glue dots, and Tear and Tape strips!! You don't even need a pair of scissors for this one...can't get any easier than that.
I love that there are quite a few extra pieces/die cuts that come in the kit. These cute little bows were perfect for the layout of my card. The polka dot patterned paper is actually part of one of the decorative card bases. Eeek! Yep! I cut up a card base to create my projects today.
Look at all of those supplies that came in our kit!!
The ink color this month was Poppy Parade. I stamped the sentiment onto a Vellum cardstock circle and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder so that it would stand out more. I backed it with a Whisper White smaller sized circle die to avoid the patterned paper causing a distraction with our eyeballs. teehehe.
Envelope Punch Board Candy Box
I took one of the patterned card bases and cut it down to measure 5-1/2" x 5-1/2". Using my Envelope Punch Board, I created a little treat box that measures 3" x 3".
FUN TIP: To create a closure for the envelope flap, use a Mini Glue Dot under the paper bow.
To get more inspiration for alternative ideas creating with the March Paper Pumpkin kit, make sure you visit the other A Paper Pumpkin Thing Group members' blogs to see what projects they have created to share with you. I'll be on your heals to soak in the new ideas and inspiration.
List of Hop Participants
In addition to providing everything you need to make a pre-designed, all-inclusive project, we also have another goal in mind: to help you unlock and explore your creativity by introducing you to exciting and innovative products from Stampin’ Up!
In April’s Paper Pumpkin kit, we’re pleased to announce that we’ll be treating you and your customers to something extra-special: Stampin’ Up!’s brand new Distinktive® stamp images.
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution for you!
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Go ahead....give it a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month test drive and get in on all the FUN!! If you end up not enjoying it (GASP!!), you can cancel your subscription. But, I'm sure you will be very happy and excited to see what the next month will bring you. Trust me! I've been a subscriber for almost 5 years and I get anxious to receive my little orange box in the mail near the middle of each month. **squeal**
- Level 1 Sale-A-Bration — Earn FREE products for every $50 you spend. Includes 1st, 2nd & 3rd releases (new).
- Level 2 Sale-A-Bration — Earn FREE products for every $100 you spend. Includes 1st, 2nd & 3rd releases (new).
- Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products — Purchase these exclusive products that frame and coordinate with many Sale-A-Bration FREE items. Available for purchase today (March 1 – 31; or while supplies last!)
FREE Tutorial Bundle with minimum purchase!! Click on the image to check out all the details
This bundled package is all jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up! products. YAY!! There are three ways you can get this Tutorial Bundle (a total of 12 tutorials, in all!) Click here to learn how you can earn this bundle for FREE! If you have any questions, simply email me!
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the Annual, Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. My project is featuring the Painted Seasons Bundle (stamps, paper and now, the brand new Four Seasons Framelits!).
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
What supplies do you need to create this adorable Birthday card and Envelope Treat box? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!