The Detailed Birthday Edgelits Dies is so cute and can dress up a birthday card for any age. To really drive the "golden age" home, I added a large Scallop Circle to the sentiment layer and pieces of Gold Foil paper attached to the back of each present.
To add a subtle glam and to tone down the Night of Navy cardbase, I embossed a piece of Vellum cardstock with the Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder. I think it really fit in with the numbers that were hand cut from one of the patterns of paper found in the Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper pack. Overall, I think it turned out spectacular, don't you think?
Coordinating Birthday Cheer Treat Box
No golden celebration can go unnoticed without a little bit of Nebraska-native Melt Away chocolates wrapped in a shiny gold foil!! I love dressing up our little acetate Clear Tiny Treat Boxes. They make a perfect gift ensemble for any occasion — even for the men in our lives who are turning 60! teehehe
At this time, you are now ready to hop on over to the next OSAT designers blog. You won't want to miss traveling on as I know they will have something fun and exciting to share with you. If you prefer to work your way backwards, you can click your way through the blog list found below. Either way, be sure to work your way through all of the blogs so you don’t miss a thing!
Blog Hop Participants
I'm so very grateful; and I'm not sure I can say thank you enough to everyone that stops to visit me. I love the visits and wonderful thoughts you share with your comments. If you've ever purchased a stamp set, dies, paper, ink, embellishments, etc. from m online shop, I literally did a little happy dance with your order came in. And, if you've ever shared a card or other bit of handmade kindness using Stampin' Up! products, my heart leaps for joy. I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by, too. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I can't express how very passionate I am to share my love for papercrafting with you. If you are a new visiting crafter looking for a demonstrator to shop with, I would be ecstatic and honored to be your creative coach.
- Level 1 Sale-A-Bration — Earn FREE products for every $50 you spend. Includes 1st, 2nd & 3rd releases (new).
- Level 2 Sale-A-Bration — Earn FREE products for every $100 you spend. Includes 1st, 2nd & 3rd releases (new).
- Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products — Purchase these exclusive products that frame and coordinate with many Sale-A-Bration FREE items. Available for purchase today (March 1 – 31; or while supplies last!)
FREE Tutorial Bundle with minimum purchase!! Click on the image to check out all the details
This bundled package is all jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up! products. YAY!! There are three ways you can get this Tutorial Bundle (a total of 12 tutorials, in all!) Click here to learn how you can earn this bundle for FREE! If you have any questions, simply email me!
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the Annual, Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. My project is featuring the Painted Seasons Bundle (stamps, paper and now, the brand new Four Seasons Framelits!).
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
What supplies do you need to create this card and treat box? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!