If you have been traveling along the Stamp It Group Blog Hop, or, if this is your very first stop, I want to thank you so much for stopping to visit me Lori Mueller, Stampin' Dreams. If you like to skip and hop and happen to get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
The background patterned paper comes from a pack that you probably would not connect with Easter...but I did! Teehehe! The Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper has patterns that reminded me of cross-stitching and embroidery...a craft that I spent many hours enjoying in my younger years. I really love the Flirty Flamingo pattern matted on Poppy Parade cardstock...it makes it pop in a subtle vintage way.
This little bunny is so innocent and cute. Looks a lot like Peter Rabbit, right?!! I couldn't wait to color him with a variety of Stampin' Blends...Crumb Cake body, Pool Party jacket, and a touch of Petal Pink in the ears. Awwww, so cute!
I rested our little friend on a strip of Petal Pink cardstock and prettied it all up with a little bow using the 5/8" Petal Pink/Whisper White Variegated Ribbon. For a subtle bit of bling, the sentiment is backed with a little Copper Metallic Thread.
If you are needing any stamping supplies and want to know what supplies I have used to create my note cards, I've listed all of the ingredients at the bottom of this post. Click on any of the items and you'll be directed to my online store and add any of them to your shopping cart. I am so grateful to your and your support for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
For more Easter related inspiration, you'll want to make sure you hop on over to the next Stamp It Group members' blogs to see what amazing creations they have to share. Thank you so much for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck to all!! One very lucky paper crafter will win this wonderful All-inclusive Notes of Kindness Card Kit. To enter, you must leave a comment on any Stamp It Blog Hop post....AND, finally, you must include the correct hash tag...#stampitcontest with your comment.
CONGRATULATIONS to our last month's Blog Hop Winner!
- Level 1 Sale-A-Bration — Earn FREE products for every $50 you spend. Includes 1st, 2nd & 3rd releases (new).
- Level 2 Sale-A-Bration — Earn FREE products for every $100 you spend. Includes 1st, 2nd & 3rd releases (new).
- Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products — Purchase these exclusive products that frame and coordinate with many Sale-A-Bration FREE items. Available for purchase today (March 1 – 31; or while supplies last!)
FREE Tutorial Bundle with minimum purchase!! Click on the image to check out all the details
This bundled package is all jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up! products. YAY!! There are three ways you can get this Tutorial Bundle (a total of 12 tutorials, in all!) Click here to learn how you can earn this bundle for FREE! If you have any questions, simply email me!
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the Annual, Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. My project is featuring the Painted Seasons Bundle (stamps, paper and now, the brand new Four Seasons Framelits!).
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
What supplies do you need to create this cute Easter card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!