One of my favorite things to do is to combine and share the love with my Designer Series paper on one creation. The background patterned papers are from different paper packs and rests on a matte layer of Highland Heather. The Old Olive dotted pattern comes from the Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper and the rustic wood layer comes from the Wood Textures Series Paper Stack. Partnering these patterns allowed me to enhance a Spring-y tone with a vintage-y appeal. So much like me. haha!
To tie the sentiment together with the Powder Pink cardstock base (retiring on June 3rd) and Highland Heather matte layer, ink up the sentiment from Strong & Beautiful in Highland Heather and stamp onto a strip of Powder Pink. Add it to the Early Espresso Pretty Label die using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Instead of stamping the flower images from the Needle & Thread stamp set, I decided to fussy-cut (fancy word for hand cutting out the flowers) various flower bundles from the Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper pack. The rest of the die cuts are a mix of Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz and Vellum cardstock from the Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies set to fill the 'bouquet'.
COOL TIP WITH TOOLS — There's a fun die within the Needlepoint Elements framelits dies that coordinates with the Pretty Label punch. The die is shaped just like our Pretty Label punch, but when run through the Big Shot, it leaves a stitched/dotted layer...it does not 'cut' out a layer. But, this stitched/dotted layer lines up perfectly with the Pretty label punch to allow you to punch out the impression and use as an individual element. Super cool!
If you are needing any stamping supplies and want to know what supplies I have used to create my note cards, I've listed all of the ingredients at the bottom of this post. Click on any of the items and you'll be directed to my online store and add any of them to your shopping cart. I am so grateful to your and your support for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
For more Mother's Day related inspiration, you'll want to make sure you hop on over to the next Stamp It Group members' blogs to see what amazing creations they have to share. Thank you so much for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck to all!! One very lucky paper crafter will win this wonderful All-inclusive Notes of Kindness Card Kit. To enter, you must leave a comment on any Stamp It Blog Hop post....AND, finally, you must include the correct hash tag...#stampitcontest with your comment.
*BLOG HOP LIST
CONGRATULATIONS to our last month's Blog Hop Winner!
The Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog retirement list and Occasions Catalog retirement list is released. I'm really going to miss Powder Pink...one of the subtle colors in the 2017-2019 In Color palette. If you are going to miss Powder Pink, too, you'll want to stock up sooner rather than later. This includes all cardstock packs, designer series paper, inks, ribbons and embellishments. These items are while supplies last and will not be coming back to the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.
RETIRING PRODUCTS — This card includes the following soon-to-be retired products (to purchase these items while in stock, click on images posted in Supply List located at end of this post):
- Strong & Beautiful stamp set
- Powder Pink cardstock
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
- Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper
- Needlepoint Nook Mini Buttons
- Old Olive Linen Thread
- Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies
Would you like to create this card? You'll find the ingredients listed below, and I've set it up super easy for you to click on any of the images and add to your shopping cart in my online store. I would be so very grateful to you and your support for shopping with me. Check out my Dreamers Loyalty Reward Program...I love what I do and very much appreciation YOU. So, I pay it back and reward my loyal customers with a FREE shopping spree. You fill my cup!
- Retiring Stamp Sets — Some stamp sets will be returning with the new Cling Mount system. No Wood mount or Clear mount will be offered
- Retiring Bundles — Some stamp sets bundled with punches and dies will come back in new catalog as singles — no longer offered with a 10% discount
- Everything Else — Purchase ribbons, ink pads, designer series paper, cardstock, embellishments, etc. (while supplies last!)
- 2017-2019 In Colors — Inks, cardstock and designer series paper (while supplies last!)
FREE Tutorial Bundle with minimum purchase!! Click on the image to check out all the details
This bundled package is all jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up! products. YAY!! There are three ways you can get this Tutorial Bundle (a total of 12 tutorials, in all!) Click here to learn how you can earn this bundle for FREE! If you have any questions, simply email me!
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the Annual and Occasions catalogs. My project is featuring the To Have & To Hold stamp set.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
What supplies do you need to create this cute Mother's Day card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!