I'm excited to share with you a mix of wonderful Stampin' Up! products that showcases a sneak peek of a new stamp set (A Good Man) tied with a retiring Designer Series paper (Best Route). The layout is a clean and simple one facilitating the colors of Gray Granite and Night of Navy...both are feature colors in the designer paper pack.
I love the silhouette image of the man holding a child and couldn't bare to color it, so I brought in color with one of the patterns from the Best Route designer paper pack. It was just the right amount, I think.
COOL TIP WITH PAPERS — I love to use up scraps. The matted Gray Granite layer to the image and the thin strip of Night of Navy Best Route designer paper were both in my scrap bag, but ended up complimenting the layout. To give a finished look to any papers or layers that meet up, think about using a thin strip of cardstock to overlay or, in this case, wrap some Night of Navy Medium Baker's Twine around that section.
If you are needing any stamping supplies and want to know what supplies I have used to create my note cards, I've listed all of the ingredients at the bottom of this post. Click on any of the items and you'll be directed to my online store and add any of them to your shopping cart. I am so grateful to your and your support for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
For more Father's Day related inspiration, you'll want to make sure you hop on over to the next Stamp It Group members' blogs to see what amazing creations they have to share. Thank you so much for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck to all!! One very lucky paper crafter will win this wonderful All-inclusive Lots of Happy Card Kit. To enter, you must leave a comment on any Stamp It Blog Hop post....AND, finally, you must include the correct hash tag...#stampitcontest with your comment.
*BLOG HOP LIST
CONGRATULATIONS to our last month's Blog Hop Winner!
The Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog retirement list and Occasions Catalog retirement list is released. I'm really going to miss this fun card pack...one of the favorite color combos to create with. These items are while supplies last and will not be coming back to the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.
RETIRING PRODUCTS — This card includes the following soon-to-be retired products (to purchase these items while in stock, click on images posted in Supply List located at end of this post):
- Best Route Designer Series Paper
- Night of Navy Medium Baker's Twine
Would you like to create this bundle of cards using the Best Route Designer Series Paper and other complimentary products? You'll find the ingredients listed below, and I've set it up super easy for you to click on any of the images and add to your shopping cart in my online store. I would be so very grateful to you and your support for shopping with me. Check out my Dreamers Loyalty Reward Program...I love what I do and very much appreciation YOU. So, I pay it back and reward my loyal customers with a FREE shopping spree. You fill my cup!
- Retiring Stamp Sets — Some stamp sets will be returning with the new Cling Mount system. No Wood mount or Clear mount will be offered
- Retiring Bundles — Some stamp sets bundled with punches and dies will come back in new catalog as singles — no longer offered with a 10% discount
- Everything Else — Purchase ribbons, ink pads, designer series paper, cardstock, embellishments, etc. (while supplies last!)
- 2017-2019 In Colors — Inks, cardstock and designer series paper (while supplies last!)
FREE Tutorial Bundle with minimum purchase!! Click on the image to check out all the details
This bundled package is all jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up! products. YAY!! There are three ways you can get this Tutorial Bundle (a total of 12 tutorials, in all!) Click here to learn how you can earn this bundle for FREE! If you have any questions, simply email me!
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the Annual and Occasions catalogs. My project is featuring the To Have & To Hold stamp set.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
What supplies do you need to create this cute Father's Day card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!