Every month, the kits include enough supplies to create the designed projects. And, that is what I primarily focus on using when creating my alternate project to share with you. With the exception of not adding the ribbon tails to each tag, I followed the instructions to create the tags.
To make them into a banner, I popped each tag up on an Early Espresso Nested Stitched die. I used the largest die in the set. I loved the designed tags in the kit that I thought it would be super easy to create this adorable banner that can be hung from an office door, adorning the front of a desk, or added to any wall as festive decoration.
When coordinating home decor, it is a pretty strong rule that you really need the arrangement done up with an odd number. Since there were only 4 different tag designs, I had to come up with a 5th banner pennant. So, I 'borrowed' the sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and stamped it with Poppy Parade ink onto a Whisper White die cut from the Roses Dies (part of the Christmastime Is Here suite). The patterned paper is from the Wrapped in Plaid designer series paper pack. It coordinates perfectly with the kits color scheme – Shaded Spruce.
To get more inspiration for alternative ideas creating with the November Paper Pumpkin kit, make sure you visit the other A Paper Pumpkin Thing Group members' blogs to see what projects they have created to share with you. I'll be on your heals to soak in the new ideas and inspiration.
List of Hop Participants
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution for you!
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Go ahead....give it a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month test drive and get in on all the FUN!! If you end up not enjoying it (GASP!!), you can cancel your subscription. But, I'm sure you will be very happy and excited to see what the next month will bring you. Trust me! I've been a subscriber for over 6 years and I get anxious to receive my little orange box in the mail near the middle of each month. **squeal**
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the Annual & Holiday catalogs. My project is featuring the Christmastime Is Here suite of products.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2019-20 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2019 Holiday Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
What supplies do you need to create this lovely banner? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!