Nothing like waiting until the last minute to whip up 16 adorable Valentine packages for a group of teachers, but that's how my list of things to do has been rolling out. I'm sooo thankful that I had all of the supplies to create these quick and easy tags to dress up the specialty heart cookies I found shopping in a local bulk store.
Everything to make these tags are part of the From My Heart Suite (page 9 in January-June Mini Catalog)—from the stamps to accessories and everything in between. I started out by putting the cookies in our Clear Envelopes to make it easy for delivery (and, less mess) because they come with a self-adhesive strip. The rest came together uber fast...check out the instructions:
- Using straight-edge Heart punch from the pack, punch out metallic hearts from the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper pack
- Ink the scallop heart image from the Heartfelt stamp set in Real Red and Flirty Flamingo and stamp onto Whisper White cardstock.
- Punch out stamped scallop hearts with coordinating scallop Heart punch.
- Adhere the metallic Heart to the stamped scallop heart
- Add a strip of Snail to the Real Red and Flirty Flamingo Heart Doilies
- Add a piece of Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon to the Flirty Flamingo Doily; and, a double layer of Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon to the Real Red Doily
- Adhere the metallic/stamped hearts to the Doilies using Stampin' Dimensionals
- Add the decorated Heart Doilies to the Clear Envelope centering over the cookie using Snail or Tear and Tape
Yummy treats delivered with a big smile and warm heart! I love to see the recipients expression when they receive a handmade goodie from me.
This batch of decorated cookies is going to a special group of ladies that I'll be meeting with on Sunday — members of Lori's Dream Team. Instead of the Metallic Designer paper hearts, I punched out Whisper White Hearts and stamped the Heartfelt sentiment in Real Red. Since there was no shiny papers used, I added From My Heart Faceted Gems with Multipurpose Liquid glue. Oh, and the best way to pick up those little 'gems' is with a Take Your Pick Tool...removes all frustration and makes picking them up and setting them into position sooo much easier!
TIP: If you find that you LOVE all of the products in a particular suite, did you know that you can order every single item in that Suite with one order number? Yeppers! Let your fingers do the walkin' with one number
IT'S SALE-A-BRATION TIME!!
Sale-A-Bration is under way and is, by far, the “most wonderful time of the year,” and not just because of the holidays. Have you received your copy of the new January-June 2020 Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs? If not, you need
Need an idea? Start with my From My Heart doily tag project:
For every $50 or $100 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product. For anyone who has enjoyed Sale-A-Bration in the past, there is a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows everyone to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience! **squeal**
All of the fine details about Sale-A-Bration can be found HERE