At this time, you are now ready to hop on over to the next OSAT designers blog. You won't want to miss traveling on as I know they will have something fun, cute and exciting to share with you. If you prefer to work your way backwards, you can click your way through the blog list found below. Either way, be sure to work your way through all of the blogs so you don’t miss a thing!
Blog Hop Participants
I'm so very grateful; and I'm not sure I can say thank you enough to everyone that stops to visit me. I love the visits and wonderful thoughts you share with your comments. If you've ever purchased a stamp set, dies, paper, ink, embellishments, etc. from my online shop, I literally did a happy dance when your order came in. And, if you've ever shared a card or other bit of handmade kindness using Stampin' Up! products, my heart leaps for joy. I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by, too. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I'm very passionate to share my love for papercrafting with you. If you are a new visiting crafter looking for a demonstrator to shop with, I would be ecstatic and honored to be your creative coach.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2020-21 Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits)
|EARN COUPONS WITH PURCHASE! every $50 you spend by August 3, 2020 (before shipping and tax) earns you a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used August 4-31, 2020. Details posted here.||I'm SUPER excited to share my 2020-21 Annual Catalog Product Shares with you. More details posted here.|
Starting NOW — register TODAY!