Good morning stampers and crafty friends! I'm so happy you have stopped by. Welcome to our January Stamp It Blog Hop! You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from one of the other Stamp It members blog...either way, make sure to click the blog next in line to move along the hop, I know you're not going to want to miss any of the great inspiration that we have in store for you.
Today's creation has been one roaming around in my dreams for days and I'm happy to say that it's time for fruition! I was inspired from two different sources that was molded into one… a card pictured in a retired Mini Catalog and the lovely Sweet Talk Designer Series paper that is part of the Sweet Talk Suite of products in the new 2022 January-June Mini catalog.
- I'm pairing two patterns from the Sweet Talk designer series paper pack papers — one that sets the background on the Basic White Thick cardbase and the other with the Conversation Hearts images that coordinate with the dies found in the Sweet Hearts Dies. I love that there were several candy conversation images mixed with the coordinating Blushing Bride, Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green colors. That was my starting point for choosing my color palette for the card. The bottom half of the Stitched Rectangle die cut is a subtle pattern found in the paper pack, which helped tone down the bolder/busy pattern in the background.
- The candy hearts were die cut using coordinating dies from the Sweet Heart Dies set. I arranged them in a small bouquet, of sorts, and added with double layers of Mini Glue Dots instead of Stampin' Dimensionals. I love dimension, but didn't want the hearts boldly standing away from the Stitched Rectangle pattern as a regular Dimensional would do.
- To help with the 'eye candy', I used the set of 4-hearts die to create the Granny Apple Green strip of cardstock and aligned it with the angle cut of the Sweet Talk designer paper. For a finishing touch, I accented this piece by wrapping the Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding below the hearts die strip and tied into a bow. The Stitched Rectangle panel was set in place with Stampin' Dimensionals.
The Sweet Conversations sentiment was inked with Highland Heather, stamped onto a strip of Basic White cardstock and accented on each end with Highland Heather banner die cuts that is part of the Sweet Hearts Dies. The sentiment strip was added to the card front with Dimensionals to deem the card creation complete.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop. With so many amazing ideas and inspiration filled with amazing projects throughout the hop, you won't want to miss a single one! Remember you are currently at (Lori Mueller's -- Stampin' Dreams blog), so please check the blog hop line up below and be sure to click the next blog participant's name on the list.
Stamp It Blog Hoppers
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck to all!! One very lucky paper crafter will win this fanastic Lots of Happy Card kit. To enter, you must leave a comment on any Stamp It Blog Hop post....AND, finally, you must include the correct hash tag...#stampitcontest with your comment.
CONGRATULATIONS to our last month's Blog Hop Winner!
GET THE BEST BUNDLE WITH TWO FREE STAMP SETS!
Do you regularly restock your craft collection, and always want the latest and greatest Stampin’ Up! supplies? Do you enjoy the piles of perks and would like to meet with an incredible community of crafters?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, the Sale-A-Bration special starter kit will provide you with all of that when you join on with my Stampin' Up! family — Lori's Dream Team! With the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—aspiring crafters can snap up TWO additional stamp sets at any value available in a current catalog for FREE. What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a beginning value of $125! The value of $26 in FREE goods will be greater depending on which two stamp sets you choose!
There’s no better time than Sale-A-Bration for you to transition into a demonstrator that you've dreamed of becoming. From January 4-February 28, 2022, you’ll be able to hand-pick the products you want to add to your Starter Kit—and with big savings! For all the ins and outs of this promotion—and tips and tricks to help you get the most with your Starter Kit, contact me today.
Would you like to receive an additional set of alternate projects that are exclusive only to my Paper Pumpkin subscribers each month? Be sure to subscribe by February 10th to get in on the next kit that...it's going to be a grand Safari Celebration! Click the image to start or renew your Paper Pumpkin subscription.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2021-22 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
|JOIN THE CLUB! Is your wish long, but your budget is short? Then, join the Stampin' Dreams ordering club. Together, we can combine all of our online orders using a specific assigned Host Code and get MORE for our money. WOOT! Click to discover all the great benefits!||NEED COPIES OF THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG? If you have not already designated another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for your supply needs, I would be more than happy to send you both the Occasions catalog to you. Please contact me with your mailing information.|
Starting NOW — register TODAY!