I am so excited to have you join me for the October series of the One Stamp At a Time Blog Hop (aka OSAT). As much as I hate to see the days get shorter and the temperatures creep lower, the Fall season is my favorite time of the year.
You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the previous person to me on the list. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button at the end of this post so that you get to enjoy the next set of inspiring projects as you travel through the blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
I was originally planning to create and share a card and project focusing on the Fall season, but my plans changed a Halloween themed ensemble because of a new video released by Stampin' Up! using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. Let's take a look.
- Sponging the edges of the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper (Tangelo Twist striped pattern) with Soft Suede and one of our Stampin' Sponges is wonderful for when you want to tone down the brightness or to add a little vintage.
- I love the little pumpkin from the Howl-o-ween Treats stamp set (inked in Tangelo Twist)...especially when Stampin' Up! creates the images to coordinate with a matching framelit from the Boo To You Framelits set.
- The new Spider Web Doilies are very versatile and allow you to get lots of mileage with one doily. The accent to the "Trick or Treat" sentiment is the center of one Spider Web Doily. I liked the solidness of that part of the doily.
- The front of the card needed another color, so I took some of the Happy Haunting Washi Tape (Rich Razzleberry) and covered a strip of Very Vanilla cardstock. Adding this strip really compliments the card and shows off the card base for vintage elegance.
DID YOU KNOW? that there are 17 brand new bundles available in the Holiday Catalog? Yep!! These bundles save you 15%...moolah that you can spend on more products from your Wish List. **squeal** Bundles include Stamp sets & Punches, Stamp sets and Framelits, and more. Download BundleAndSave-Flyer.
When your card base is a dark color (like Rich Razzleberry), it is always extra special (and needed) to decorate the inside of the card with the lighter tones. This is so you can actually see the words written to your recipient. Hahaha!
No Trick or Treat card is complete without the 'treat', right?!! Stampin' Up! just came out with a little video sharing the 'how to' tutorial related to the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. You end up with a mini-mini treat bag! **squeal** Super cute and oh, so easy to do. Here is the free video tutorial.
Thanks for taking part in our One Stamp At a Time blog hop. It is always a real 'Treat' to create fun and exciting projects to share with you. I am very thankful that you have stopped to visit me. There are a good number of hops to travel, which means many more ideas and inspiration to fill your creative mind...you won't want to miss a single one! Remember you are currently at (Lori Mueller's -- Stampin' Dreams blog), so please check the blog hop line up below and be sure to click the next blog participant's name on the list.
- Maggie Mata
- Elizabeth Jeanne Thatcher
- Martie Hillyer
- Dena Rekow
- Tina Riddle
- Terri Takashige
- Diane Squires
- Wynne Cochran Grob
- AJ Bodine
- Megan Thompson
- Renee Ondrajka
- Raquelle Clifton
- Justin Krieger
- Lori Mueller <= (You are here!)
- Jeanna Bohanon
- Marisa Gunn
- Andrea Tucker
- Tenia Nelson
Sign up before October 10th to receive this special edition "PINK" Paper Pumpkin Box. I would love to have you on my Subscribers team! $1 for each existing subscription and $2 for each new subscription will be donated to Breast Cancer Research. Here's my Paper Pumpkin Store to sign up. Click HERE for all of the details. I hope you will help us raise Breast Cancer Awareness.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- Subscribe to a Paper Pumpkin
- Lori's Catalog Product Shares: to review your options Download CatalogProductShares-2015-2016
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code VX7PJG2B to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.