Welcome to another installment of our Stamp It Blog Hop. You may have just arrived here from Tami White's blog or this may be your very first stop. If so, thank you soooo much! I am excited you are here. This month we are featuring our lovely Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers that can be found on pages 142-144 of our new annual catalog. Beings that I was born and raised on a farm, I jumped at the opportunity to show off a few designs from the Farmers Market Designer Series pack.
I've known about this blog hop for a few weeks, but kept putting it off until the last minute. I think they call that behavior 'procrastination'. haha So, of course, when I *need* to get started on this project, my creative juices dried up and I couldn't get my MOJO started without a little help from a MOJO Monday sketch. I am so excited to show you....let's go!
- One of my favorite things about our Designer Series paper is that each pack comes with 12 colorful sheets; 2 sheets of 6 double-sided designs. I love sooo many of the patterns in the Farmers Market series; and the sketch I chose is perfect to show off more than one design...**squeal**!!
- The other thing I REALLY like about our Designer Series Paper packs is that Stampin' Up! lists the colors on the packaging so that it is super easy to choose cardstocks, ink colors, and embellishments. The panel across the front really needed to be a single, large image...in my mind, anyway. So, I chose to use a stamp from the Big News set. I pulled out my Stampin' Write markers in the coordinating colors of Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, and Hello Honey to color the sentiment and then stamp onto Whisper White cardstock.
- I love to add a unique finish to my cards, and I'm definitely on a Jute Ribbon kick. I can't seem to create without including a little here and there. I love the texture and the little bit of rustic feel to the creation. Stampin' Up! offers a Basic Black Baker's Twine, but it is not a solid color. I decided to slice a very (I mean, very) thin sliver of Basic Black cardstock and loop and gather this strand to make it look like an imitation Baker's Twine and secure it under the stamped heart from the Big News stamp set.
Well, that's it....super cute and easy, don't you think? While the card ingredients are listed at the bottom of this post, you'll want to head on over to Liz Miller's blog to check out her uber cute project. Let me tell you, she does amazing work. Just click on the 'next' button and you'll be on your way.
Stamp It Blog Hoppers
2. Siara Acdal
3. Linda Cullen
4. Kathie Rotti
5. Mary Bush
6. Tami White
7. Lori Mueller <-- You are HERE
8. Liz Miller
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- Subscribe to a Paper Pumpkin
- Lori's Catalog Product Shares: to review your options Download CatalogProductShares-2015-2016
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code Y9SJRC4K to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.