Hello, and good morning! If you've been traveling along the Stamping Around The World Blog Hop, or, if this is your very first stop, I want to thank you so much for stopping to visit me Lori Mueller, Stampin' Dreams. If you like to skip and hop and happen to get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Do you ever have any of those crafting moments where you have a vision (or dream) for a card design, but that darned thing just won't come out of your head in a timely manner?!! OMGolly! This one was like going through child labor...it took DAYS for me to get this beauty out on cardstock. Part of my problem is the fact that one of my favorite things to do is to create something 'unusual'—to stray away from the 'traditional' way of design. Geeesh!
I already knew that I wanted to play with the Painted Seasons Bundle of stamps, framelits and designer paper (yes, I know...one more time) and the More Than Words stamps, but the coming up with something non-traditional was my struggle. Both of these are FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration, which by the way, ends on March 31st.
My card measures 4-1/2" wide by 4-1/4" tall. I took advantage of my Stamparatus to create the Granny Apple Green leaf wreath that was stamped on a 4" square Whisper White panel. The Poppy Parade sprigs were die cut and adhered in place. The sentiments come from the More Than Words (Free with a $50 order) and has many more awesome sentiments where those came from. The large variety of fonts, sizes, and sayings are super cute! It will be a keeper for me long after it retires. You know how I love dimension, so after garnishing the sentiment panel with Silver Metallic Thread and Petal Pink Variegated Ribbon, it was set in place with Dimensionals.
Would you like to create this card? You'll find the ingredients listed below, and I've set it up super easy for you to click on any of the images and add to your shopping cart in my online store. I would be so very grateful to you and your support for shopping with me. For more beautiful inspiration, you'll want to make sure you hop on over to the next Stamping Around The World members' blogs to see what amazing creations they have to share. Thank you so much for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
ROLL CALL LIST
- Level 1 Sale-A-Bration — Earn FREE products for every $50 you spend. Includes 1st, 2nd & 3rd releases (new).
- Level 2 Sale-A-Bration — Earn FREE products for every $100 you spend. Includes 1st, 2nd & 3rd releases (new).
- Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products — Purchase these exclusive products that frame and coordinate with many Sale-A-Bration FREE items. Available for purchase today (March 1 – 31; or while supplies last!)
FREE Tutorial Bundle with minimum purchase!! Click on the image to check out all the details
This bundled package is all jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up! products. YAY!! There are three ways you can get this Tutorial Bundle (a total of 12 tutorials, in all!) Click here to learn how you can earn this bundle for FREE! If you have any questions, simply email me!
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the Annual, Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. My project is featuring the Painted Seasons Bundle (stamps, paper and now, the brand new Four Seasons Framelits!).
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
What supplies do you need to create this card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!
Shopping Supply List