Hello, and good morning! If you've been traveling along the Stamping Around The World Blog Hop, or, if this is your very first stop, I want to thank you so much for stopping to visit me Lori Mueller, Stampin' Dreams. If you like to skip and hop and happen to get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I'm super excited to share with you my card using the To Have & To Hold stamp set! When I used this set for my Stamping Around The World Tutorial Bundle, I wasn't thinking too far into the future. Buuut, things work in mysterious ways, because it hit me like a V8 that my parents' 56th wedding anniversary is coming up next May. Why the excitement? Well, I'm usually scrambling at last minute designing and stamping that 'perfect' anniversary card for them. LOL! For once, I'm ahead of the stamping game!
I paired the To Have & To Hold stamp set with the Floral Romance Suite of products, both found in the Occasions 2019 catalog (pgs 10-12) because of the color combination...Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow and Petal Pink. Plus, the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper is absolutely gorgeous. There are vellum patterned pages in the pack that add the perfect subtle touch to create a warm and loving card. It is very difficult to get a good picture showcasing some of the glim & glam of our papers, but the silouette man & woman image was inked with Jet Black Stazon and stamped onto a piece of Shimmery White cardstock. Sooo elegant!
A lot of the patterns in the paper pack include leaves, so I thought it would be very appealing to emboss the Petal Pink Stitched Rectangle with the Layered Leaves embossing folder. In my creative mindset, adding some sort of texture is a must-have with my creations. Check out that beautiful vellum piece of paper...so subtle and lovely tucked under the main focal image. To make a statement with the sentiment, another favorite technique of mine is to use my Stampin' Write Markers to add color helping to make certain parts of the sentiment stand out. It's made easy using coordinating colors from the cardstock and designer series paper.
The Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog retirement list and Occasions Catalog retirement list has been made public, of which, any products including one of the favorite colors in the 2017-2019 In Color palette – Fresh Fig. This includes all cardstock packs, designer series paper, inks, ribbons and embellishments. These items are while supplies last and will not be coming back to the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.
RETIRING PRODUCTS — This card includes the following soon-to-be retired products (to purchase these items while in stock, click on images posted in Supply List located at end of this post):
- To Have & To Hold stamp set
- Fresh Fig cardstock
- 2017-2019 Stampin Write Markers set
- Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Fresh Fig 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon
Would you like to create this card? If Fresh Fig is one of your favorite colors, too, I highly recommend that you stock up. You'll find the ingredients listed below, and I've set it up super easy for you to click on any of the images and add to your shopping cart in my online store. I would be so very grateful to you and your support for shopping with me. For more beautiful inspiration, you'll want to make sure you hop on over to the next Stamping Around The World members' blogs to see what amazing creations they have to share. Thank you so much for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
ROLL CALL LIST
- Retiring Stamp Sets — Some stamp sets will be returning with the new Cling Mount system. No Wood mount or Clear mount will be offered
- Retiring Bundles — Some stamp sets bundled with punches and dies will come back in new catalog as singles — no longer offered with a 10% discount
- Everything Else — Purchase ribbons, ink pads, designer series paper, cardstock, embellishments, etc. (while supplies last!)
- 2017-2019 In Colors — Inks, cardstock and designer series paper (while supplies last!)
FREE Tutorial Bundle with minimum purchase!! Click on the image to check out all the details
This bundled package is all jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up! products. YAY!! There are three ways you can get this Tutorial Bundle (a total of 12 tutorials, in all!) Click here to learn how you can earn this bundle for FREE! If you have any questions, simply email me!
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the Annual and Occasions catalogs. My project is featuring the To Have & To Hold stamp set.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
What supplies do you need to create this card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!
Shopping Supply List